This Jean Greenhowe Dolly Mixtures booklet instructs you how to knit eight sweet little characters over 23 pages, complete with colourful illustrations throughout.
Each character can be made using double knitting wool and good quality, washable stuffing. The characters should be knitted up using 1 Pair 3mm (USA 2) 1 Pair 4mm (USA 6) 1 Pair 4 ½mm (USA 7) knitting needles unless otherwise stated.
The characters and items this knitting book instructs you how to knit are as follows:
- Princess Penelope and Snuggles- the princess doll and her teddy bear.
- Alfie - the elf with a stripy sack.
- Jake - the pirate with his treasure sack.
- Rosie- the flower seller with her basket of flowers.
- Tom and Toby - the snowman and snowpuppy.
- Bertie and Bob - the clown and his dog.
- Annabel and Edward - once upon a time dolls.
The measurements vary between characters but each pattern will inform you of the finished height and the amount of stuffing needed for each character.
These toys are sure to be well loved by children and are fun to make for knitters.
These patterns should be suitable with most double knitting yarns however, tensions may vary and we recommend you knit a tension square before knitting the whole toy.
Please note that this is a knitting book and NOT a selection of finished knitted toys. All knitting instructions are written in English.
- Details: This is the Jean Greenhowe Dolly Mixtures knitting booklet that instructs you how to knit eight sweet little colourful characters.
- Brand: Jean Greenhowe
- Type: Knitting Patterns
- Colour: Red Yellow Red Blue Green Black Pink White Orange
- Country / Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom