This Jean Greenhowe Scarecrow Family booklet instructs you how to knit a range of dolls and a pushchair over 19 pages, complete with colourful illustrations throughout.
Each character can be made using double knitting wool and good quality, washable stuffing. The characters should be knitted up using 3mm (UK 11 - US 2) knitting needles unless otherwise stated.
The characters and items this knitting book instructs you how to knit are as follows:
- Sam - including a mouse, ladybird and robin detail.
- Grandpa - including moustache, knee patch, snail and medal detail.
- Sally - including neck bow, brooch, bee, shawl and flowers and basket detail.
- Grandma- including apron, bonnet and umbrella detail.
- The twins - both including striped cap, buttons and caterpillar details.
- Sonny - basic doll in pants in colours stated.
- Susie - basic doll in panty frills and a skirt in colours stated.
- Baby Sunshine - including bootees, cap, scarf and hair detail.
- Pushchair - including nest, handle, wheels and leaves detailing.
The measurements vary between characters but each pattern will inform you of the finished height and the amount of stuffing needed for each character.
These toys are sure to be well loved by children and are fun to make for knitters.
These patterns should be suitable with most double knitting yarns however, tensions may vary and we recommend you knit a tension square before knitting the whole toy.
Please note that this is a knitting book and NOT a selection of finished knitted toys. All knitting instructions are written in English.
- Details: This is the Jean Greenhowe Scarecrow Family knitting booklet that instructs you how to knit seven colourful knitted dolls and a baby's pushchair.
- Brand: Jean Greenhowe
- Type: Knitting Patterns
- Colour: Red Orange Yellow Green Blue Brown White Black
- Country / Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom