This Peter Gregory Nursery Collection booklet instructs you how to knit eight exclusive baby designs over 19 pages, complete with colourful illustrations throughout.
Each garment can be made using double knitting and 4 ply wool. The garments should be knitted up using 1 Pair 3 ¼mm (UK10 USA3) 1 Pair 2 ¾mm (UK12 USA1) knitting needles unless otherwise stated and Stitch Holders.
The garments this knitting book instructs you how to knit are as follows:
- Design One - pink cardigan with frilled collar and cuffs and a pink sweater, both with heart details.
- Design Two - white sweater and cardigan both with frilled edging.
- Design Three - pink v and round neck cardigans with pretty detailing.
- Design Four - white cardigan, waistcoat and hat all with pretty pink, yellow, lilac, blue and green details.
- Design Five - blue sweater and hat with cable knit detail.
- Design Six - lemon yellow jacket with collar, pants and hat.
- Design Seven - cream jacket with collar, mittens, hat with pom pom and pram cover with lilac, white and blue detailing.
- Design Eight - cream round neck sweater with cable knit detail.
The measurements for all designs are 16"-22" (41cm - 56cm) Chest.
These patterns should be suitable with most double knitting and 4 ply yarns however, tensions may vary and we recommend you knit a tension square before knitting the whole garment.
Please note that this is a knitting book and NOT a selection of finished knitted garments. All knitting instructions are written in English.
- Details: This is the Peter Gregory Nursery Collection knitting booklet that instructs you how to knit eight different double knitting and 4 ply baby designs.
- Brand: Peter Gregory
- Type: Knitting Patterns
- Colour: Pink White Cream Blue Yellow
- Country / Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom