This Peter Gregory Rosie & Jim Collection booklet instructs you how to knit various rosie and jim toy designs over 17 pages, complete with colourful illustrations throughout.
Each character can be made using double knitting wool and good quality, washable stuffing. The characters should be knitted up using 1 Pair 4mm (UK8 USA5) 1 Pair 3 ¾mm (UK9 USA4) 1 Pair 3mm (UK11 USA2) knitting needles unless otherwise stated and a crochet hook.
The characters and items this knitting book instructs you how to knit are as follows:
- Rosie and Jim Dolls - including outfits and accessories.
- Duck - including rope detail base.
- Boat with small Rosie & Jim - canal boat with duck detail and mini rosie and jim dolls.
- Sweaters - three sweaters each with either a rosie, jim or duck design
- Hat, Scarf & Mittens - cream base with rosie and jim detail.
The measurements vary between characters but each pattern will inform you of the finished height and the amount of stuffing needed for each character.
These toys are sure to be well loved by children and are fun to make for knitters.
These patterns should be suitable with most double knitting yarns however, tensions may vary and we recommend you knit a tension square before knitting the whole toy.
Please note that this is a knitting book and NOT a selection of finished knitted toys. All knitting instructions are written in English.
- Details: This is the Peter Gregory Rosie & Jim Collection knitting booklet that instructs you how to knit various rosie and jim designs..
- Brand: Peter Gregory
- Type: Knitting Patterns
- Colour: Red Brown Black Yellow Cream White Blue Green