This UKHKA aran knitting pattern leaflet 150 will instruct you on how to create a child's pom pom hat and scarf and a pair of mittens.
The pattern gives you measurements to create the items in the following sizes:
- Scarf - 115cm x 18cm (45" x 7").
- Hats - To fit head circumference: Small - age 5 to 7: 42cm (16.5"), Medium - age 8 to 10: 44cm (17.5") and Large - age 11 to 14: 46cm (18").
- Mittens - To fit hand circumference: Small - age 5 to 7: 12cm (4.75"), Medium - age 8 to 10: 14cm (5.5") and Large - age 11 to 14: 16cm (6.25").
This UKHKA knitting pattern is suitable for use with most aran knitting yarns, however tensions may vary and we recommend you knit a tension square before knitting the whole garment.
See image provided for the amount of yarn required for each item.
Please note that this is a knitting pattern and NOT the finished knitted items. All knitting instructions are written in English.
We have a wide range of aran knitting yarns available to purchase on separate listings.
- Details: This is a UKHKA knitting pattern that instructs you how to knit a pair of mittens and a pom pom hat and scarf, using aran yarn.
- Brand: UKHKA
- Type: Knitting Patterns
- Colour: Blue
- Country / Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom