The Inaluxe studio is located in the picturesque Grampians in Australia where artists Kristina Sostarko and Jason Odd create. Their designs vary in theme and imagery, united by their distinctly organic and timeless nature.
The following designs are available:
- Atlas (IX01) - a geometric design made up of a linear, triangular pattern incorporating a predominantly grey, pink and red colour palette.
- Coda II (IX02) - this rug incorporates a subtle selection of colours in a soft design, creating an understated yet stylish rug.
- Coda (IX03) - this rug is made up of a multitude of incredibly varied colours on top of a crisp light grey background.
- Fabrique (IX04) - taking inspiration from the floral print design of the 60s but still maintaining a modern and fresh feel, this rug uses an on trend pastel colour palette opposed with sharp accents of black.
Each design is available in the following sizes: 120cm x 170cm (47" x 67"), 150cm x 230cm (59" x 90.5") or 180cm x 270cm (71" x 106").
Made from 50% wool and 50% viscose, it is recommended that these rugs are professionally cleaned.
These high density hand tufted rugs have a modern, yet almost retro feel and would make the perfect focal point for your living room, bedroom or study.
Photographs are for illustrative purposes only and all measurements are approximate. Please note that not all combinations may be available.
- Details: Designed by Kristina and Jason in their studio based in the picturesque Grampians in Australia, the modern and colourful Inaluxe range exudes personality and style.
- Size: 120cm x 170cm (47" x 67"), 150cm x 230cm (59" x 90.5") or 180cm x 270cm (71 x 106").
- Care Instructions: Professional Clean.
- Type: Area Rug
- Material: Wool
- Style: Modern
- Size: 120cm x 170cm 47" x 67" 150cm x 230cm 59" x 91"
- Shape: Rectangle
- Room: Living Room, Bedroom, Home Office/Study, Conservatory,
- Brand: Inaluxe
- Country / Region of Manufacture: India
- Colour: Multicoloured