This baby aran knitting yarn is manufactured by James C Brett yarn merchants, famous for their beautiful yarns for hand and machine knitting.
Made from 100% super soft acrylic this wool is fantastic for designing pullovers, cardigans, blankets, socks and all your baby needs.
Available as a single 100g ball or as a pack of 5 or 10, with each ball having approximately 195 metres / 210 yards of yarn. This wool is available in the following shades: Mint Green (BA1), Lemon Yellow (BA2), Lilac (BA3), White (BA4), Blue (BA5), Baby Pink (BA6), Pale Pink (BA8), Cream (BA9), Grey (BA11) and Aqua (BA12).
Machine washable at 40c, this yarn should not be tumble dried or ironed.
This yarn's stated tension is 18 stitches to 24 rows over 10cm x 10cm (4" x 4"). Needles of size 5mm (UK 6 - USA 8) can be used.
You will love this yarns super soft feel and insanely appealing colours and might end up knitting a cardigan for your baby and one for yourself!
Please note all photographs are for illustrative purposes and shades may vary, all measurements are approximate.
- Colour: Mint Green (BA1), Lemon Yellow (BA2), Lilac (BA3), White (BA4), Blue (BA5), Baby Pink (BA6), Pale Pink (BA8), Cream (BA9), Grey (BA11) & Aqua (BA12).
- Care Instructions: Machine wash 40c, do not iron or tumble dry.
- Size: 100g Ball - 195 metres / 210 yards - available to purchase singularly or in packs of 5 and 10.
- Material: 100% Acrylic.
- Details: This super soft baby wool is manufactured by James C Brett a well-known British Spinner. This baby aran wool is 100% acrylic and gentle on your new-borns tender skin.
- Brand: James Brett
- Type: Wool & Yarn
- Length: 195m 210yds
- Country / Region of Manufacture: Turkey