This baby yarn is manufactured by James C Brett yarn merchants famous for their beautiful yarns in the UK. This yarn is 100% acrylic and comes in 4 ply best suited for your little ones skin.
This should be machine washed at 40c and can be tumble dried, however it should not be ironed. Each ball of yarn weighs 100g and you will have to use a needle of size 3.25mm, for a tension square of 28 sts x 36 rows = 10cm x 10cm (4" x 4")
You will really like its delicate feel and incredibly attractive colours and might end up sewing a cardigan, both for your child and for yourself!!
Photograph colours vary across computer monitors depending on manufacturer, and hardware colour profiles.
- Colour: Apricot (BY8), Aqua (BY12), Blue (BY5), Cream (BY9), Grey (BY11), Lemon Yellow (BY2), Lilac (BY3), Pale Mint (BY1), Pink (BY6) or White (BY4).
- Care Instructions: Machine wash 40c, do not iron or tumble dry.
- Size: 100g Ball - 439m / 480 yards - available to purchase singularly or in packs of 5 and 10.
- Material: 100% Acrylic.
- Details: This super soft baby wool is manufactured by James C Brett a well-known British Spinner. This baby wool is a best seller since it is 4 ply plus 100% acrylic and gentle on your new-borns tender skin.
- Brand: James Brett
- Type: Wool & Yarn
- Length: 439m / 480yds
- Country / Region of Manufacture: Turkey