This baby double knitting wool is manufactured by James C Brett yarn merchants, famous for their beautiful yarns for hand and machine knitting.
Made from 100% super soft acrylic this wool is fantastic for designing pullovers, cardigans, blankets, socks and all your baby needs.
Available as a single 100g ball or as a pack of 5 or 10, with each ball having approximately 268 metres / 293 yards of yarn. This wool is available in the following shades: Mint Green (BB1), Lemon Yellow (BB2), Lilac (BB3), White (BB4), Blue (BB5), Baby Pink (BB6), Pale Pink (BB8), Cream (BB9), Grey (BB11) or Aqua (BB12).
Machine washable at 40c, this wool should not be tumble dried or ironed.
This yarn's stated tension is 22 stitches to 30 rows over 10cm x 10cm (4" x 4"). Needles of size 4mm (UK 8 - USA 6) can be used.
You will love this yarns super soft feel and insanely appealing colours and might end up knitting a cardigan for your baby and one for yourself!
Please note all photographs are for illustrative purposes and shades may vary, all measurements are approximate.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash 40c, do not iron or tumble dry.
- Size: 100g Ball - 290m / 317 yards - available to purchase singularly or in packs of 5 and 10.
- Details: This super soft baby wool is manufactured by James C Brett a well-known British Spinner. This baby wool is a best seller since it is DK plus 100% acrylic and gentle on your new-borns tender skin.
- Brand: James Brett
- Type: Wool & Yarn
- Colour: Aqua Blue Cream Grey Lemon Yellow Lilac Mint Green Pink White
- Material: 100% Acrylic
- Length: 290m / 317yds
- Country / Region of Manufacture: Turkey