This baby 4 ply Shimmer knitting wool is manufactured by James C Brett yarn merchants, famous for their beautiful yarns for hand and machine knitting.
Made from 85% acrylic and 15% viscose, with just the right amount of shimmer, this wool is fantastic for designing pullovers, cardigans, blankets, socks and all your baby needs.
Available in White only, this yarn can be purchased as a single 100g ball and as a pack of 5 or 10, with each ball having approximately 420 metres / 450 yards of yarn.
Machine washable at 40c, this wool can be ironed on a cool heat setting, however it should not be tumble dried.
This yarn's stated tension is 28 stitches to 36 rows over 10cm x 10cm (4" x 4"). Needles of size 3.25mm (UK 10 - USA 3) can be used.
You will love this yarns super soft feel and might end up knitting a cardigan for your baby and one for yourself!
Please note all photographs are for illustrative purposes and shades may vary, all measurements are approximate.
- Colour: White (BYS4).
- Care Instructions: Machine washable at 40c, can be cool ironed, do not tumble dry.
- Size: 100g ball - 420 metres / 450 yards - available to purchase singularly or in packs of 5 & 10.
- Material: 85% Acrylic & 15% Viscose.
- Details: This James Brett baby 4 ply soft acrylic wool has a shimmer effect when knitted up and is available in a range of quantities.
- Brand: James Brett
- Type: Wool & Yarn
- Length: 420 metres / 450 yards
- Country / Region of Manufacture: Turkey