This Cotton On Denim double knitting yarn by James Brett is made from a blend of cotton and acrylic and will have a denim effect when knitted up.
Available in 50g balls, this Cotton On yarn comes in the following shades: Beige & Light Brown (CO21), Light Blue (CO22), Pink (CO23), Lilac (CO24), Dark Blue (CO25) or Grey (CO26).
The length of each ball is 145 metres/158 yards approximately and it is recommended that you use 4mm needles (UK 8 / US 6) for a 10cm x 10cm (4" x 4") tension square of 22sts x 28 rows.
This yarn makes beautiful sweaters, cardigans, scarves and even your home décor projects. Knitting patterns for garments made using this yarn can be purchased on separate listings.
Please note that photographs are for illustrative purposes only and shades may vary depending on your computer settings. All measurements are approximate.
- Colour: Beige & Brown (CO21), Light Blue (CO22), Pink (CO23), Lilac (CO24), Dark Blue (CO25) & Grey (CO26).
- Care Instructions: Machine washable at 40c, can be ironed on a cool heat setting, do not tumble dry.
- Size: 50g ball - 145 metres / 158 yards.
- Material: 50% Cotton & 50% Acrylic.
- Details: This Cotton On Denim double knitting yarn by James Brett has a denim effect when knitted up and is available in a range of shades.
- Brand: James Brett
- Type: Wool & Yarn
- Length: 145 metres / 158 yards
- Country / Region of Manufacture: Turkey