We are discontinuing this range and stock will not be replenished.
This Harmony chunky knitting yarn is manufactured by James C Brett yarn merchants, famous for their beautiful yarns for hand and machine knitting.
Made from 78% premium acrylic and 22% cotton, this soft wool forms a striped effect when knitted up and would be fantastic for designing pullovers, cardigans, blankets or cosy socks.
Available in the following shades:
- HYC2 - A mix of brown, green, pink and white shades.
- HYC4 - A mix of beige, blue, green, orange, pink and white shades.
Machine washable at 30c, this yarn can be tumble dried and ironed on a cool heat setting.
The stated tension is 14 stitches to 20 rows over 10cm x 10cm (4" x 4"). Needles of size 6mm (UK 4 - USA 10) can be used.
Please note all photographs are for illustrative purposes and shades may vary, all measurements are approximate.
- Colour: Purple, Green & Yellow (HYC1), Brown, Green & Pink (HYC2), Brown, Green & Purple (HYC3), Blue, Orange & Pink (HYC4), Blue, Green & Red (HYC5) or Grey, Orange & Pink (HYC6).
- Care Instructions: Machine washable at 30c, can be tumble dried and ironed on a cool heat setting.
- Size: 100g ball - 150 metres / 163 yards - available to purchase singularly or in packs of 5 and 10.
- Material: 78% Premium Acrylic & 22% Cotton.
- Details: These James Brett 100g balls of Harmony Chunky knitting yarn form a striped effect when knitted up and are available in a range of shades. Available singularly or in packs of 5 or 10.
- Brand: James Brett
- Type: Wool & Yarn
- Length: 150 metres / 163 yards
- Country / Region of Manufacture: Turkey