We are discontinuing this range and stock will not be replenished.
James Brett's Highlander Chunky knitting yarn twists different colours together to create projects with a tweed effect finish.
This 100% premium acrylic chunky knitting wool is brought to you by James C Brett, a leading spinner of knitting yarns in UK, who has been in this business for over four decades.
Available to purchase in packs of 5 or 10 x 100g balls and in shade HL2 (Orange, Pink & Red) only.
Each ball has a length of approximately 150 metres/164 yards and it is recommended you use 6mm (UK 4 - USA 10) knitting needles for a 10cm x 10cm (4" x 4") tension square of 14 stitches x 20 rows.
Photographs are for illustrative purposes only and shades may vary across computer monitors. All measurements are approximate.
- Colour: Black & White (HL1), Orange, Pink & Red (HL2), Cream & Brown (HL3), Green & Yellow (HL5) or Ivory & Brown (HL6).
- Care Instructions: Machine washable at 30c, can be tumble dried and ironed on low heat settings.
- Size: Per 100g ball - 150 metres / 164 yards.
- Material: 100% Premium Acrylic.
- Details: This Highlander Chunky yarn by James Brett is available in six shades and is perfect for your fashion and craft projects.
- Brand: James Brett
- Type: Wool & Yarn
- Length: 150 metres / 164 yards per ball
- Country / Region of Manufacture: Turkey