James Brett's Mega Multi knitting yarn, is fashionable, cosy and comes in a wide range of stylish shades and would be perfect for jumpers, cardigans and jackets to keep you warm during the colder months.
Made from 100% acrylic, this super chunky knitting wool can be machine washed, tumble dried and ironed on a cool heat.
This Mega Multi super chunky yarn is available in the following shades:
- MM01 - A mix of blue and white.
- MM02 - A mix of blue, green, pink and purple.
- MM03 - A mix of blue, green, orange, pink and purple.
- MM04 - A mix of burgundy, green, orange and purple.
- MM05 - A mix of black, grey and white.
- MM06 - A mix of light blue, grey and pink.
- MM07 - A mix of brown, pink, red and yellow.
- MM08 - A mix of blue, lime green, pink and purple.
Available as a single ball or in a pack of 5 or 10. Each 100g ball has a length of approximately 52 metres/56 yards and it is recommended that you use 10mm (UK 000 - USA 15) knitting needles.
Photographs are for illustrative purposes only and shades may vary across computer monitors. All measurements are approximate.
- Colour: Blue & White (MM01), Blue, Green, Pink & Purple (MM02), Blue, Green, Orange, Pink & Purple (MM03), Burgundy, Green, Orange & Purple (MM04), Black, Grey & White (MM05), Light Blue, Grey & Pink (MM06), Brown, Pink, Red & Yellow (MM07) & Blue, Lime Green, Pink & Purple (MM08).
- Care Instructions: Machine washable at 30c, can be tumble dried and ironed on a cool heat setting.
- Size: 100g ball - 52 metres / 56 yards - available to purchase singularly or in packs of 5 and 10.
- Material: 100% Premium Acrylic.
- Details: This Mega Multi yarn from James Brett is a super chunky weight and comes in 100g balls. You will be able to create garments and crafts in no time with this multi-coloured yarn.
- Brand: James Brett
- Type: Wool & Yarn
- Length: 52 metres / 56 yards