We are discontinuing this range and stock will not be replenished.
This Tuscany chunky knitting yarn is manufactured by James C Brett yarn merchants, famous for their beautiful yarns for hand and machine knitting.
Made from 59% premium acrylic, 24% wool and 20% cotton, this soft wool has a metallic sheen with pretty flecks throughout and forms a striped effect when knitted up. It would be fantastic for designing pullovers, cardigans, blankets or cosy socks.
Available in the following shades:
- TU1 - a mix of burgundy, grey and white.
- TU3 - a mix of green, navy blue, orange, purple and yellow.
- TU4 - a mix of beige, black, blue and grey.
- TU5 - a mix of blue, brown, green, orange, pink and yellow.
The yarn is available in 100g balls and can be purchased singularly or in packs of 5 & 10.
Machine washable at 30c, this yarn should not be tumble dried or ironed.
The stated tension is 14 stitches to 20 rows over 10cm x 10cm (4" x 4"). Needles of size 6mm (UK 4 - USA 10) can be used.
Please note all photographs are for illustrative purposes and shades may vary, all measurements are approximate.
- Colour: Burgundy, Grey & White (TU1), Blue, Green, Pink, Purple & Yellow (TU2), Green, Navy, Orange, Purple & Yellow (TU3), Beige, Black, Blue & Grey (TU4), Blue, Brown, Green, Orange, Pink & Yellow (TU5) or Brown, Grey & Orange (TU6).
- Care Instructions: Machine washable at 30c, do not tumble dry or iron.
- Size: 100g ball - 175 metres / 190 yards - available to purchase singularly or in packs of 5 and 10.
- Material: 56% Premium Acrylic, 24% Wool & 20% Cotton.
- Details: These 100g balls of Tuscany Chunky knitting yarn by James Brett have a metallic sheen with pretty flecks throughout and will form a striped effect when knitted up. Available singularly or in packs of 5 or 10.
- Brand: James Brett
- Type: Wool & Yarn
- Length: 175 metres / 190 yards
- Country / Region of Manufacture: Turkey