This best selling 4 ply wool by King Cole is part of their Big Value range and is available in a range of bold shades.
The wool is available in 100g balls and the length is approximately 439m/480 yards. It is recommended that you use 3.25mm needles (UK 10 / US 3) for a tension square of 28sts x 36 rows for a 10cm x 10cm (4" x 4"). The yarn should be washed at 40c, tumble dry on a cool heat setting and not ironed.
Choose from a wide range of colours to suit your palette, the shades available are French Navy (Shade 673), Graphite (Shade 674), Damson (Shade 669), Green (Shade 675) or Black (676).
The yarn is 100% premium acrylic making it lightweight and soft to the touch, perfect for a handmade gift.
Please note that photographs are for illustrative purposes only and may vary slightly depending on your screen settings and hardware. All measurements are approximate.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash 40c, cool tumble dry, do not iron.
- Material: 100% Premium Acrylic.
- Details: These 100g balls of 4 ply knitting wool are from the King Cole Big Value range and are available in a range of bold shades.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Wool & Yarn
- Length: 450 yards 410 metres
- Country / Region of Manufacture: Turkey