This super soft baby double knitting wool by King Cole is part of their Big Value range and is available in a range of pastel shades.
This yarn is 100% premium acrylic and the DK yarn is perfect for your little ones skin.
The wool is available in 100g balls and the length is approximately 290m/320 yards. It is recommended that you use 4mm needles (UK 8 / US 6) for a tension square of 22sts x 28 rows for a 10cm x 10cm (4" x 4").
Shades available are Buttercup (Shade 1837), Cream (Shade 46), Kingfisher (Shade 1836), Lilac (Shade 17), Peach (Shade 59), Pink (Shade 6), Primrose (Shade 3), Rose (Shade 1835), Sky Blue (Shade 5) or White (Shade 1).
Machine washable at 40c, this wool can be cool ironed, however it cannot be tumble dried.
Photographs are for illustrative purposes only and shades may vary across computer monitors.
- Colour: Buttercup, Cream, Kingfisher, Lilac, Peach, Pink, Primrose, Rose, Sky Blue or White.
- Care Instructions: Machine washable at 40c, can be cool ironed, do not tumble dry.
- Size: 1 x 100g Ball - 290m / 320 yards.
- Material: 100% Premium Acrylic.
- Details: These 100g balls of baby double knitting wool are from the King Cole Big Value range and are available in a wide range of shades.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Wool & Yarn
- Length: 320 yards 290 metres
- Country / Region of Manufacture: Turkey