This super soft spotty yarn by King Cole is from their Big Value Baby range and is available in four pastel shades.
This yarn is 100% premium acrylic and the 4ply yarn is perfect for your little ones skin.
The shades available are: Bluebird (2551), Nectarine (2553), Pink Lady (2552) or Pippin (2550).
The yarn is available in 100g balls and can be purchased singularly or in packs of 3, 6 and 12.
The length per 100g ball is approximately 400 metres/437 yards. It is recommended that you use 3.25mm needles (UK 10 / USA 3) for a tension square of 28sts x 36 rows for a 10cm x 10cm (4" x 4"). The yarn should be washed at 40c and can be tumble dried on a cool heat setting, however it should not be ironed.
Please note that photographs are for illustrative purposes only and may vary slightly depending on your screen settings.
- Colour: Bluebird (2550), Nectarine (2553), Pink Lady (2552) or Pippin (2550).
- Care Instructions: Machine washable at 40c, can be tumble dried on a cool heat setting, do not iron.
- Size: 100g Ball - 400m / 437 yards - available to purchase singularly or in packs of 3, 6 or 12.
- Material: 100% Premium Acrylic.
- Details: These 100g balls of 4ply knitting yarn are from the King Cole Big Value Baby Spot range and are available in a range of pastel shades with spots throughout. Sold singularly or in packs of 3, 6 or 12.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Wool & Yarn
- Length: 437 yards 400 metres
- Country / Region of Manufacture: Turkey