This super soft Neon double knitting wool by King Cole is part of their Big Value range and is available in six bright shades.
Made from 100% acrylic, this vivid double knitting yarn can be machine washed at 40c and tumble dried on a cool setting, making it a great choice for sweaters, scarves and even your home décor projects.
This Big Value Neon DK yarn is available in the following shades: Bubblegum (1320), Hot Pink (1317), Jaffa (1315), Monster (1318), Sherbet (1316) and Vivid (1319).
The wool is available in 100g balls and the length is approximately 290 metres/320 yards. It is recommended that you use 4mm needles (UK 8 / US 5) for a tension square of 22sts x 28 rows for a 10cm x 10cm (4" x 4").
Photographs are for illustrative purposes only and shades may vary across computer monitors.
- Colour: Bubblegum (1320), Jaffa (1315), Hot Pink (1317), Monster (1318), Sherbet (1316) or Vivid (1319).
- Care Instructions: Machine washable at 40c, can be cool tumble dried, do not iron.
- Size: 1 x 100g Ball - 290 metres/320 yards.
- Material: 100% Acrylic.
- Details: These 100g balls of double knitting wool are from the King Cole Big Value range and are available in six bright, neon shades.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Wool & Yarn
- Length: 320 yards 290 metres
- Country / Region of Manufacture: Turkey