This King Cole Christmas Knits book 3 instructs you how to knit Christmas designs over 21 pages, complete with colourful illustrations throughout.
Each design can be made using double knitting or chunky wool, with the needles required for each individual pattern indicated throughout the booklet.
The items this knitting book instructs you how to knit are as follows:
- A Nativity Scene - complete with Mary, Joseph and Jesus, an Angel, Shepherd, Sheep and Donkey and the Three Wise Men.
- Christmas Tree Tea Cosy - tinsel tea cosy with a star on the top.
- Robin Tea Cosy - brown robin with a tinsel redbreast.
- Fairy Lights Garland - multi-coloured fairy light style.
- Mini Sweater Decorations - christmas yarn, snowflake and cable knit designs.
- Robin and Bird Decorations - green and red, brown and red or silver and grey birds.
- Wreath - striped tinsel wreath.
The measurements vary between each design but each pattern will inform you of the finished measurement.
These christmas decoration ideas would make great gifts, are sure to be well loved by everyone and are fun to make for knitters.
These patterns should be suitable for most double knitting and chunky yarns however, tensions may vary and we recommend that you knit a tension square before knitting the design.
Please note that this is a knitting book and NOT a selection of finished knitted designs. All instructions are written in English.
- Details: This King Cole Christmas Knits Book 3 instructs you how to knit a range of christmas decorations including a nativity scene, tea cosies, fairy lights garland and many more.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Knitting Patterns
- Colour: Beige Black Blue Brown Green Grey Gold Orange Pink Purple Silver White Yellow