This chunky crochet pattern leaflet 5074 by King Cole will instruct you on how to create square, rectangular or round cushions and a square or round throw.
The pattern gives you instructions to create the items in the following sizes:
- Square cushion - 37cm x 36cm (14.5" x 14").
- Rectangular cushion - 31cm x 46cm (12" x 18").
- Round cushion - 36cm (14") diameter.
- Square throw - 95cm x 95cm (37" x 37").
- Round throw - 91cm (36") diameter.
This King Cole pattern is suitable for use with most chunky yarns, however tensions may vary and we recommend you crochet a tension square before making the whole garment.
See image provided for the number of 100g balls of yarn required for each items and the colours that are illustrated in the leaflet.
Please note that this is a crochet pattern and NOT a set of finished crocheted items. All instructions are written in English.
The yarn illustrated is Big Value Chunky and this is available to purchase on a separate listing.
- Details: This is a King Cole chunky crochet pattern that instructs you on how to create a lacy cushion and throw in a variety of shapes, using Big Value Chunky yarn.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Crochet Patterns
- Colour: Cream Grey Pink Purple
- Country / Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom