This chunky pattern leaflet 4303 by King Cole will instruct you on how to create a ladies winter hat, scarf, headband and neck scarf
The pattern gives you measurements to create the items in the following sizes:.
- Cabled scarf: 27.5cm x 177.5cm (10.75" x 70").
- Cowl: 23cm x 137cm (9" x 54").
- Hat: 58.5cm (23") around head.
- Leg Warmers: Width - 30cm to 44.5cm (11.75" to 17.5") and Length - 31.5cm (12.5") - instructions to knit 4 different widths.
This King Cole knitting pattern is suitable for use with most chunky yarns however, tensions may vary and we recommend you knit a tension square before knitting the whole garment.
See image provided for the number of 100g balls of wool required for each garment and the colours that are illustrated in the leaflet.
Please note that this is a knitting pattern and NOT a set of finished knitted garments. All knitting instructions are written in English.
The yarn illustrated is King Cole Verona Chunky. We have a wide variety of yarn available to purchase on separate listings.
- Details: This is a King Cole chunky pattern that instructs you on how to knit a scarf, cowl, hat and leg warmers, using Venice Chunky yarn.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Knitting Patterns
- Colour: Beige Brown Green Red
- Country / Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom