This chunky knitting pattern leaflet 5192 by King Cole will instruct you on how to create a variety of ladies accessories - shoulder wrap, scarf, hat and cowl.
The pattern gives you instructions to create the garments in the following sizes:
- Shoulder wrap - 30" - 52" (76cm - 132cm) over three sizes.
- Scarf - 20cm x 162cm (8" x 64").
- Hat - to fit an average sized lady's head.
- Cowl - one size.
This King Cole knitting pattern is suitable for use with most chunky yarns, however tensions may vary and we recommend you knit a tension square before knitting the whole garment.
See image provided for the number of 100g balls of yarn required for each garment and the colours that are illustrated in the leaflet.
Please note that this is a knitting pattern and NOT a set of finished knitted garments. All knitting instructions are written in English.
The yarn illustrated is Shadow Chunky. We have a wide range of chunky yarns available to purchase on separate listings.
- Details: This is a King Cole knitting pattern that instructs you how to knit a variety of lady's accessories, including a wrap, scarf, hat and cowl, using Shadow Chunky yarn.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Knitting Patterns
- Colour: Blue Pink Purple Yellow