This King Cole super chunky knitting pattern leaflet 4354 will instruct you on how to create a range of ladies winter accessories: scarf, shoulder wrap, snood, polo shoulder cover, hat and wrist warmers.
The pattern gives you measurements to create the garments as follows:
- Scarf: 18cm x 182cm (7" x 72").
- Shoulder Wrap: 38cm x 122cm (15" x 50").
- Snood: 36cm x 76cm (14" x 30").
- Polo Shoulder Cover: To fit one size.
- Hat: To fit an average size lady's head.
- Wrist Warmers: To fit an average size lady's hand
This King Cole knitting pattern is suitable for use with most super chunky knitting yarns however, tensions may vary and we recommend you knit a tension square before knitting the whole garment.
See image provided for the number of 100g balls of wool required for each garment and the colours that are illustrated in the leaflet.
Please note that this is a knitting pattern and NOT a set of finished knitted garments. All knitting instructions are written in English.
The wool illustrated is King Cole Big Value Super Chunky & Super Chunky Tints. Please see our other listings for our range of yarns.
- Details: This is a King Cole super chunky knitting pattern that instructs you how to knit a variety of ladies winter accessories, using Big Value Super Chunky & Super Chunky Tints yarn.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Knitting Patterns
- Colour: Blue Grey Pink Purple White
- Country / Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom