This chunky knitting pattern leaflet 5055 by King Cole will instruct you on how to create a variety of ladies accessories - scarf with pockets, hooded scarf, lace cowl, lace scarf, hat and wrist warmers.
The pattern gives you instructions to create the garments in the following sizes:
- Scarf with pockets - Width: 16cm (6.5") x Length: 115cm (45.25").
- Hooded scarf - Width: 15cm (6") x Length: 118cm (46.5").
- Lace Cowl - Width: 75cm (29.5") x Length: 31cm (12").
- Hat - to fit average sized lady's head.
- Wrist warmers- to fit average sized lady's wrist.
- Lace scarf - Width: 72cm (28") x Length: 22cm (8.75").
This King Cole knitting pattern is suitable for use with most chunky yarns, however tensions may vary and we recommend you knit a tension square before knitting the whole garment.
See image provided for the number of 200g balls of yarn required for each garment and the colours that are illustrated in the leaflet.
Please note that this is a knitting pattern and NOT a set of finished knitted garments. All knitting instructions are written in English.
The yarn illustrated is Carousel Chunky and this is available to purchase on a separate listing.
- Details: This is a King Cole chunky knitting pattern that instructs you how to knit a variety of ladies accessories including a scarf, cowl, hat and wrist warmers, using Carousel Chunky yarn.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Knitting Patterns
- Colour: Blue Brown Cream Purple
- Country / Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom