This chunky knitting pattern leaflet 5056 by King Cole will instruct you on how to create a variety of ladies and home accessories - lap blanket, cushion, shoulder cover, fingerless gloves, thread through scarf and triangle wrap.
The pattern gives you instructions to create the garments in the following sizes:
- Lap Blanket - Width: 62cm (24.5") x Length: 76cm (30").
- Cushion - Width: 41cm (16") x Length: 41cm (16").
- Shoulder Cover - To fit one size (width around bottom): 124cm (48.75").
- Fingerless Gloves - to fit average sized lady's hands.
- Thread Through Scarf - 11cm (4.25") x 92cm (36.25").
- Triangle Wrap - Width: 120cm (47.25") x Length: 68cm (26.75").
This King Cole knitting pattern is suitable for use with most chunky yarns, however tensions may vary and we recommend you knit a tension square before knitting the whole garment.
See image provided for the number of 200g balls of yarn required for each garment and the colours that are illustrated in the leaflet.
Please note that this is a knitting pattern and NOT a set of finished knitted garments. All knitting instructions are written in English.
The yarn illustrated is Carousel Chunky and this is available to purchase on a separate listing.
- Details: This is a King Cole chunky knitting pattern that instructs you how to knit a variety of ladies accessories including a lap blanket, cushion, gloves, scarf and wrap, using Carousel Chunky yarn.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Knitting Patterns
- Colour: Blue Grey Red
- Country / Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom