This chunky knitting pattern leaflet 4608 by King Cole will instruct you on how to create men's hats and scarves in the following styles: Slouchy hat, narrow rib hat, wide rib hat, 1/2 Fishermans rib hat, uneven rib scarf and a ribbed scarf.
The pattern gives you instructions to create the garments in the following sizes:
- Slouchy hat, narrow rib hat and wide rib hat - 55cm (21.75").
- 1/2 Fishermans rib hat - 58cm (22.75").
- Uneven rib scarf - 25cm (9.75") Wide x 190cm (74.75") Long.
- Rib Scarf - 20cm (8") Wide x 180cm (70.75") Long.
This King Cole knitting pattern is suitable for use with most chunky knitting yarns, however tensions may vary and we recommend you knit a tension square before knitting the whole garment.
See image provided for the number of 100g balls of yarn required for each garment and the colours that are illustrated in the leaflet.
Please note that this is a knitting pattern and NOT a set of finished knitted garments. All knitting instructions are written in English.
The yarn illustrated is Drifter Chunky. We have a wide range of chunky knitting yarns available to purchase on separate listings.
- Details: This is a King Cole knitting pattern that instructs you how to knit a variety of men's hats and scarves, using Drifter Chunky yarn.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Knitting Patterns
- Colour: Blue Green Grey White
- Country / Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom