King Cole's Comfort chunky knitting yarn is fashionable, cosy and comes in a variety of shades.
Made from 60% super soft acrylic and 40% super soft nylon, this chunky knitting wool can be machine washed at 40c and tumble dried on a cool setting, making it a great choice for beautiful sweaters and scarves to keep you warm during the cold winter months.
This Comfort chunky yarn is available in the following shades: Claret (1506), Cream (426), Dill Green (428), Ice Blue (424), Navy (1507), Soft Pink (425) or White (421).
The wool is available in 100g balls and the length is approximately 106 metres/116 yards. It is recommended that you use 6mm needles (UK 4 / US 10) for a 10cm x 10cm (4" x 4") tension square of 14sts x 20 rows or 8mm needles (UK 0 / US 11) for a 10cm x 10cm (4" x 4") tension square of 12sts x 16 rows.
Photographs are for illustrative purposes only and shades may vary across computer monitors.
- Colour: Claret, Cream, Dill Green, Ice Blue, Navy, Soft Pink or White.
- Care Instructions: Machine washable at 40c, can be cool tumble dried, do not iron.
- Size: 1 x 100g Ball - 106 metres/116 yards.
- Material: 60% Super Soft Acrylic & 40% Super Soft Nylon.
- Details: These 100g balls of chunky knitting wool are from the King Cole Comfort range and are available in a wide range of shades.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Wool & Yarn
- Length: 116 yards 106 metres
- Country / Region of Manufacture: Turkey