This knitting pattern leaflet 4393 by King Cole will instruct you on how to create a variety of ladies and girls accessories.
The pattern gives you instructions to create the following items:
- Hats - to fit an average size head for the age indicated.
- Scarf - 16cm x 136cm (6.25" x 53.5") to 21cm x 160cm (8.25" x 63").
- Snood - 18cm x 51cm (7" x 20") to 24cm x 60cm (9.5" x 23.75").
- Wristwarmers - To fit an average size hand for the age indicated.
This King Cole knitting pattern is suitable for use with most double knitting yarns however, tensions may vary and we recommend you knit a tension square before knitting the whole garment.
See image provided for the number of 25g/100g balls of wool required for each garment and the colours that are illustrated in the leaflet.
Please note that this is a knitting pattern and NOT a set of finished knitted garments. All knitting instructions are written in English.
The yarn illustrated is King Cole Smooth DK and Cosmos. These are available to purchase on separate listings.
- Details: This is a King Cole chunky pattern that instructs you on how to knit various ladies and girls accessories including hats, scarf, snood and wrist warmers, using Smooth DK & Cosmos yarn.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Knitting Patterns
- Colour: Black Blue Copper Red
- Country / Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom