This King Cole 3506 double knitting pattern leaflet will instruct you on how to create a selection of pram covers and cot blankets with either cable knit detail, a zig zag design or a triangle pattern with picot edging.
The pattern gives you measurements to create the blankets in the following sizes:
- Cream Pram Blanket: 61cm x 89cm (24" x 35").
- White Pram Blanket: 60.5cm x 86.5cm (25" x 34").
- Blue Cot Blanket: 78.5cm x 106.5cm (31" x 42").
- Pink Cot Blanket: 80cm x 97cm (31.5" x 38.25").
This King Cole knitting pattern is suitable for use with most double knitting yarns however, tensions may vary and we recommend you knit a tension square before knitting the whole garment.
See image provided for the number of 100g balls of wool required for each garment.
Please note that this is a knitting pattern and NOT a set of finished knitted blankets. All knitting instructions are written in English.
The wool illustrated is King Cole Comfort DK, which is available to purchase on a separate listing.
- Details: This is a King Cole double knitting pattern that instructs you on how to knit a pram blanket with picot edging and a cable knit cot blanket, using Comfort DK wool.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Knitting Patterns
- Colour: Blue Cream Pink White
- Country / Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom