This King Cole 4006 double Knitting pattern leaflet will instruct you on how to create an adorable pram blanket with a chequerboard pattern, a cot blanket with an eyelet pattern and a cute bunny rabbit teddy.
The pattern gives you measurements to create the blankets and the bunny rabbit in the following sizes:
- Pram Blanket - 50cm x 70cm (20" - 27.5").
- Cot Blanket - 70cm x 90cm (27.5" - 35.5").
- Bunny Rabbit - 25cm (10") high when seated.
This King Cole knitting pattern is suitable for use with most double knitting yarns however, tensions may vary and we recommend you knit a tension square before knitting the whole blanket.
See image provided for the number of 50g/100g balls of yarn required for each item.
Please note that this is a knitting pattern and NOT a set of finished knitted blankets. All knitting instructions are written in English.
The yarn illustrated is King Cole Comfort DK, Comfort Prints DK, Cuddles DK and Cuddles Multi DK. All are available to purchase on separate listings.
- Details: This is a King Cole double knitting pattern that instructs you how to knit an adorable cot and pram blanket and a bunny rabbit teddy using Comfort and Cuddles DK yarn.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Knitting Patterns
- Colour: Pink Purple White
- Country / Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom