This baby double knitting pattern leaflet 5101 by King Cole will instruct you on how to create easy knit blankets.
The pattern gives you instructions to create the blankets in the following sizes:
- Stocking stitch blanket - 66cm x 76cm (26" x 30").
- Garter stitch blanket - 66cm x 76cm (26" x 30").
- Square blanket - 74cm x 74cm (29.25" x 29.25").
- Diagonal blanket - 64cm x 76cm (25.25" x 30").
This King Cole knitting pattern is suitable for use with most double knit yarns, however tensions may vary and we recommend you knit a tension square before knitting the whole garment.
See image provided for the number of 100g balls of yarn required for each garment and the colours that are illustrated in the leaflet.
Please note that this is a knitting pattern and NOT a set of finished knitted garments. All knitting instructions are written in English.
The yarn illustrated is Cottonsoft Baby Crush DK. We have a wide range of double knit yarns available to purchase on separate listings.
- Details: This is an easy knit King Cole knitting pattern that instructs you how to knit a variety of baby blankets, using Cottonsoft Baby Crush DK yarn.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Knitting Patterns
- Colour: Beige Grey White
- Country / Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom