This double knitting pattern leaflet 5147 by King Cole will instruct you on how to create a variety of lady's accessories: hat, cowl, gloves, shoulder cover, socks and helmet.
The pattern gives you instructions to create the garments in the following sizes:
- Hat & Helmet - to fit average sized lady's head.
- Cowl - one size.
- Gloves - to fit average sized lady's hand.
- Shoulder cover - one size.
- Socks - foot length: 22cm (8.75").
This King Cole knitting pattern is suitable for use with most double knit yarns, however tensions may vary and we recommend you knit a tension square before knitting the whole garment.
See image provided for the number of 150g balls of yarn required for each garment and the colours that are illustrated in the leaflet.
Please note that this is a knitting pattern and NOT a set of finished knitted garments. All knitting instructions are written in English.
The yarn illustrated is Curiosity DK. We have a wide variety of double knit yarns available to purchase on separate listings.
- Details: This is a King Cole knitting pattern that instructs you how to knit a lady's hat, cowl, gloves, shoulder cover, socks and helmet, using Curiosity DK yarn.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Knitting Patterns
- Colour: Blue Orange Pink Purple
- Country / Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom