This double knitting pattern leaflet 5148 by King Cole will instruct you on how to create square and round cushions and a variety of lady's accessories: mittens, scarf, lace wrap and triangular wrap.
The pattern gives you instructions to create the items in the following sizes:
- Mittens - to fit average sized lady's hand.
- Scarf - 15cm x 152cm (6" x 60").
- Square cushion - 36cm x 36cm (14" x 14").
- Round cushion - 36cm (14") diameter.
- Triangular wrap - 132cm (52") width.
This King Cole knitting pattern is suitable for use with most double knit yarns, however tensions may vary and we recommend you knit a tension square before knitting the whole garment.
See image provided for the number of 150g balls of yarn required for each garment and the colours that are illustrated in the leaflet.
Please note that this is a knitting pattern and NOT a set of finished knitted garments. All knitting instructions are written in English.
The yarn illustrated is Curiosity DK. We have a wide variety of double knit yarns available to purchase on separate listings.
- Details: This is a King Cole knitting pattern that instructs you how to knit a lady's mittens, scarf, lace wrap and triangular wrap and square or round cushions for the home, using Curiosity DK yarn.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Knitting Patterns
- Colour: Blue Brown Cream Grey Orange Pink Yellow
- Country / Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom