King Cole's Embrace double knitting yarn is amazingly soft and fluffy. Available in a wide variety of shades, it would be perfect for your fashion projects and cuddly accessories!
This yarn is available in the following shades: Black (2231), Blush (2238), Cream (2238), Eucalyptus (2237), Latte (2236), Mauve (2241), Navy (2232), Raspberry (2239), Ruby (2233), Silver (2234), Sky (2240) & White (2230).
The wool is available in 100g balls and the length is approximately 245 metres/268 yards. It is recommended that you use 4mm needles (UK 8/USA 6) for a 10cm x 10cm (4" x 4") tension square of 22sts x 28 rows.
Made from 60% nylon and 40% premium acrylic, this super soft knitting yarn can be machine washed at 40c, however it should not be tumble dried or ironed.
Photographs are for illustrative purposes only and shades may vary across computer monitors.
- Colour: Black (2231), Blush (2238), Cream (2238), Eucalyptus (2237), Latte (2236), Mauve (2241), Navy (2232), Raspberry (2239), Ruby (2233), Silver (2234), Sky (2240) & White (2230).
- Care Instructions: Machine washable at 30c, do not tumble dry or iron.
- Size: 1 x 100g Ball - 245 metres/268 yards.
- Material: 60% Nylon & 40% Premium Acrylic.
- Details: These 100g balls of soft and fluffy Embrace DK knitting yarn by King Cole are available in a wide variety of shades and would be perfect for your fashion, toy or craft projects.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Wool & Yarn
- Length: 268 yards 245 metres
- Country / Region of Manufacture: Turkey