This double knit knitting pattern leaflet 5150 by King Cole will instruct you on how to create a variety of lady's accessories: cowl, slouchy hat with rib trim, hat with smocking, hand warmers and a shawl.
The pattern gives you instructions to create the garments in the following sizes:
- Cowl - 51cm x 33cm (20" x 13").
- Slouch hat - 48cm (19") width around head.
- Hat with smocking - 46cm (18") width around head.
- Hand warmers - to fit an average lady's hand.
- Shawl - 84cm x 196cm (33" x 77").
This King Cole pattern is suitable for use with most double knit yarns, however tensions may vary and we recommend you knit a tension square before making the whole garment.
See image provided for the number of 100g balls of yarn required for each garment and the colours that are illustrated in the leaflet.
Please note that this is a knitting pattern and NOT a set of finished knitted garments. All instructions are written in English.
The yarn illustrated is Riot DK. We have a wide range of double knit yarns available to purchase on separate listings.
- Details: This is a King Cole knitting pattern that instructs you how to knit a variety of lady's accessories, including hats, hand warmers, shawl and cowl, using Riot DK yarn.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Knitting Patterns
- Colour: Blue Green Orange Pink Purple Red
- Country / Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom