This easy knit knitting pattern leaflet 5066 by King Cole will instruct you on how to create a variety of lady's wraps and a scarf.
The pattern gives you instructions to create the garments in the following sizes:
- Wrap - 46cm x 122cm (18" x 48").
- Triangular wrap - 46 x 91cm x 46cm (18" x 36" x 18").
- Wrap with frills - 26cm x 97cm (10.5" x 38").
- Scarf - 27cm x 81cm (10.5" x 32").
This pattern uses King Cole Opium yarn, other yarns should be suitable, however, tensions may vary and we recommend you knit a tension square before knitting the whole garment.
See image provided for the number of 100g balls of yarn required for each garment and the colours that are illustrated in the leaflet.
Please note that this is a knitting pattern and NOT a set of finished knitted garments. All knitting instructions are written in English.
The yarn illustrated is King Cole Opium & Opium Palette. We have a variety of yarns available to purchase on separate listings.
- Details: This is an easy knit King Cole knitting pattern that instructs you how to knit wraps and a scarf, using Opium & Opium Palette yarn.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Knitting Patterns
- Colour: Blue Grey White
- Country / Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom