This King Cole 4137 aran knitting pattern leaflet will instruct you on how to create baby blankets in either a cable knit, eyelet or lace design.
The pattern gives you instructions to knit the blankets in the following sizes:
- Cable Blanket: 69cm x 85cm (27.25" x 33.5").
- Eyelet Blanket: 66cm x 78cm (26" x 30.75").
- Lace Blanket: 66cm x 76cm (26" x 30").
This King Cole knitting pattern is suitable for use with most aran knitting yarns however, tensions may vary and we recommend you knit a tension square before knitting the whole blanket.
See image provided for the number of 100g balls of wool required for each blanket and the colours that are illustrated in the leaflet.
Please note that this is a knitting pattern and NOT a set of finished knitted blankets. All knitting instructions are written in English.
The wool illustrated is King Cole Big Value Recycled Cotton Aran and this is available to purchase on a separate listing.
- Details: This is a King Cole aran knitting pattern that instructs you how to knit blankets in either a cable knit, lace or eyelet design, using Big Value Recycled Cotton aran yarn.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Knitting Patterns
- Colour: Pink Purple Red
- Country / Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom