This King Cole 4147 aran knitting pattern leaflet will instruct you on how to create the following home knits: Oven mitts, pan holder, garter stitch dish cloth, two coloured dish cloth, ribbed face cloth, irish moss stitch face cloth, squared face cloth & hand towel.
The pattern gives you instructions to knit the items in the following sizes:
- Oven Mitts: Width: 15.5cm x Length: 31cm (6" x 12").
- Pan Holder: Width: 17cm x Length: 17cm (6.5" x 6.5").
- Dish Cloths: Width: 35cm x Length: 32cm (13.75" x 12.5").
- Face Cloths: Width: 28cm x Length: 28cm (11" x 11").
- Hand Towel: Width: 46cm x Length: 70cm (18" x 27.5").
This King Cole knitting pattern is suitable for use with most aran knitting yarns however, tensions may vary and we recommend you knit a tension square before knitting the whole item.
See image provided for the number of 100g balls of wool required for each item and the colours that are illustrated in the leaflet.
Please note that this is a knitting pattern and NOT a set of finished knitted items. All knitting instructions are written in English.
The wool illustrated is King Cole Big Value Recycled Cotton Aran and this is available to purchase on a separate listing.
- Details: This is a King Cole aran knitting pattern that instructs you how to knit a variety of home knits, such as a pan holder, face cloth or hand towel, using Big Value Recycled Cotton aran yarn.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Knitting Patterns
- Colour: Blue Cream White
- Country / Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom