This double knit crochet pattern leaflet 5057 by King Cole has step-by-step illustrated instructions to guide you to create a scarf, hat and cowl.
The pattern gives you instructions to create the garments in the following sizes:
- Scarf - 107cm x 18cm (42" x 7").
- Cowl (approx before sewing together) - 77cm x 15cm (30" x 6").
- Hat (width around head) - 44cm (17").
This King Cole crochet pattern is suitable for use with most double knit yarns, however tensions may vary and we recommend you crochet a tension square before making the whole garment.
See image provided for the number of 100g balls of yarn required for each garment and the colours that are illustrated in the leaflet.
Please note that this is a crochet pattern and NOT a set of finished garments. All instructions are written in English.
The yarn illustrated is Riot DK. We have a wide variety of double knit yarns available to purchase on separate listings.
- Details: This is an easy King Cole lady's crochet pattern with illustrated step by step instructions to create a scarf, hat and cowl set, using Riot DK yarn.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Crochet Patterns
- Colour: Blue Green Pink Purple
- Country / Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom