This Peter Gregory The Raggy Dolls booklet instructs you how to knit various raggy doll designs over 15 pages, complete with colourful illustrations throughout.
Each character can be made using double knitting wool and good quality, washable stuffing. The characters should be knitted up using 1 Pair 3 ¼mm (UK10) 1 Pair 4mm (UK8) knitting needles unless otherwise stated.
The characters and items this knitting book instructs you how to knit are as follows:
- Lucy - approx 16 1/2" (42cm) high.
- Princess - approx 16 1/2" (42cm) high.
- Claude - approx 17 1/2" (44cm) high.
- Back To Front - approx 17 1/2" (44cm) high.
- Hi-Fi - approx 17 1/2" (44cm) high.
- Dotty - approx 17 1/2" (44cm) high.
- Sad Sack - approx 18" (46cm) high.
These toys are sure to be well loved by children and are fun to make for knitters.
These patterns should be suitable with most double knitting yarns however, tensions may vary and we recommend you knit a tension square before knitting the whole toy.
Please note that this is a knitting book and NOT a selection of finished knitted toys. All knitting instructions are written in English.
- Details: This is the Peter Gregory The Raggy Dolls knitting booklet that instructs you how to knit The Raggy Dolls.
- Brand: Peter Gregory
- Type: Knitting Patterns
- Colour: Red Yellow Brown Blue White Pink Green Black