These traditional 100% cotton seersucker table cloths are the perfect practical choice for your dining room table, helping to protect it against spills and stains.
These checked table cloths are available in four bright and colourful designs and in four sizes.
Colours available are:
- Apricot - a green, orange, pink, red, yellow checked pattern.
- Biscay - a blue, red and turquoise checked pattern.
- Green - various shades of green checked pattern.
- Oatmeal - a beige, brown and white checked pattern.
- Sorbet - a purple, red, turquoise and yellow checked pattern.
In sizes: 50" x 50" (127cm x 127cm), 50" x 70" (127cm x 178cm), 50" x 90" (127cm x 225cm) and 70" (180cm) round.
For best results, these tablecloths should be rinsed in cold water before the first wash and then washed at a maximum temperature of 40c. If they are washed at a higher temperature this may cause them to shrink dramatically.
There may be some transfer of colour to the pale background at first. This is not colour bleeding but excess dye which should wash out after a few washes. The tablecloth should therefore be washed separately 3 times.
Please note that all dimensions are only approximate and may vary. Photos are for illustrative purposes only and may also vary.
- Details: These traditional 100% cotton bright and colourful seersucker tablecloths have a checked pattern and the fabric has wrinkled stripes throughout.
- Size: 50" x 50" Square, 50" x 70" Oblong, 50" x 90" Oblong or 70" Round.
- Care Instructions: Machine washable at 40c, can be ironed on a medium heat, do not tumble dry. Rinse in cold water before the first wash to avoid shrinkage.
- Style: Seersucker Check
- Length: 50" 70" 90"
- Width: 50"
- Type: Tablecloths
- Brand: Downview
- Shape: Rectangular Oblong Square
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Room: Dining Room
- Country / Region of Manufacture: India